-
May 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
That's how I feel about MOndays. I don't have an outside job to rush off to. I do however feel I have some work to do here. My job is Evelyn [img]smile.gif[/img] ....
But most MOndays, I feel like I accomplish crap. Other than take care of Evelyn and her basic needs... the rest of the list gets lots of looking at, some strategizing and tons of unaccomplishment.
Laundry - still working on
Kitchen - dishes cleaned, put away, counters wiped and sanitized... yet floors unfinished.
Dining Room - bags of stuff purchased frmo shopping - still there
Living Room - photos on floor from mail on Sunday, dust everywhere (or in my eyes)
Master Bedroom - 3 suitcases, laundry everywhere (clean and dirty)
Nursery - mostly okay except clean clothes to put away
5 Bathrooms - yeah, thats right... 5 ish. Need cleaning ...
[img]confused.gif[/img] .... I dislike Monday cleaning
and now it's raining
and Ev's crying
and whoa
back to cinderelladom
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks